What's more relaxing than drinking your coffee while eating fluffy almond pieces!!!
The dessert we are going to make today reminds us of the sunrise since the unique aroma of saffron and its strong taste take us to the depths of Asia!!!
The cranberries and ginger give a sweet and sour participation in the game of the tongue, as for the cardamom ... it takes off the spirit along with the body.
To achieve the fluffy result we will use coconut and almond flour, while the sweetener will again be coconut for those who want to replace brown sugar in their sweets.
Keto raw food recipe, without baking, that feeds us with energy and vitality!
Let's look in detail at the materials we will need:
Quantity 20 pieces - preparation 15'
-2 cups of almond flour
-3 tbsp. coconut flour
-20 saffron stamens - Kozani yolk
-1/2 tbsp. cardamom powder
-1/3 fl. almond milk (unsweetened)
-3⁄4 fl. coconut sugar
-2 tbsp. cranberries
-1 tbsp. Himalayan salt
-1 tsp coconut oil
1. First, heat the almond milk and after taking it off the heat, pour in the yolk stamens and leave it for a few minutes until its color, taste and aroma are released.
2. Mix in a bowl, almond and coconut flour, cardamom powder, ginger, Himalayan salt.
3. Then add the sugar, coconut oil and then to the bowl
mix well, pour the almond milk with the saffron and cranberries.
4. If the dough is firm enough, add a little more warm almond milk, until we can shape it in our hand without sticking. We begin to shape the mixture into round balls and place them in a container with a lid.
5. Our bites are ready to eat!!! For best results, put the baking dish in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
The almond bites are gluten free and can be enjoyed by young and old.
They enhance our breakfast or afternoon snack with good fats, essential amino acids, antioxidants and vitamins. They are kept in the refrigerator. They are ideally combined with green tea, coffee or fresh fruit juice.