As one of the 9 most nutritious foods on the planet, cane molasses is a superfood, which alone covers the largest range of human needs in order to stay healthy.
- Due to its high iron content, molasses is beneficial and necessary for people with Mediterranean anemia or low hematocrit. Increases iron, ferritin and hematocrit values without damaging the liver.
- Eliminates facial pallor and dark circles around the eyes (due to lack of iron and potassium) with just 2 teaspoons daily in 2 to 3 weeks.
- It helps with hair loss problems caused by iron deficiency, healthy hair growth, and prevents graying. It offers immediate stimulation, removing the feeling of fatigue.
- It helps in osteoporosis problems but also in the proper development of children's tissues and bones.
- Ideal for the period of pregnancy, breastfeeding and menstruation, when the female body needs more iron and calcium.
- It relieves the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, especially headaches and fluid retention.
- It acts as a natural collagen due to its elastin content, so it helps both the joints and the skin.
- It restores natural beauty by reactivating and strengthening skin regeneration, i.e. the hydration of skin cells, thus also their natural regeneration.
- It helps with acne and the healing of facial scars created by it.
- It shields the body with total polyphenols, strong antioxidants known for their anti-cancer activity, while it also has anti-inflammatory properties helping with rheumatoid arthritis.
- It helps to eliminate toxins from the liver and the diseases associated with it, restoring the cells to their original state.
- It has an expectorant effect, facilitating the elimination of phlegm.
- It helps with the problem of anorexia and prevents permanent hormonal and organic damage, because it easily provides the necessary minerals that are missing from the body.
- It stimulates memory and mental concentration, while helping to reduce stress due to its content of vitamin B6 and magnesium.
- It enhances libido, helps to deal with erectile dysfunction and fertility.
- It can provide a solution to the problem of constipation, with its daily use.
Ideal for children, diabetics and those on a diet.
Use: It combines perfectly with juices, tea, milk, yogurt, cereals, tahini, coffee and is suitable for culinary and confectionery use.
Does not contain sulphur, gluten, soy lecithin. It is not a genetically modified product.
Returns & Exchanges Policy
Free shipping on all exchanges and returns up to 14 calendar days after delivery. Changing an item has never been easier with the new Stock Credit by Avgerinos service .
Necessary conditions are the presentation of the receipt/invoice inside the package and the condition of the products. The products should be like new and not have been opened or used. There are specific products that cannot be returned for health reasons. After we have received and checked your return package, we will then issue the corresponding Voucher/Gift Card with the same amount of money which you will be able to use on our site.
In the event that your products must be fully withdrawn we issue your refund using the same payment method used for the original purchase.
Return costs are free of charge but excluding additional costs due to your choice to use a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method we offer.
For all the details you can read our full allowance and change policy here.
The return address is: 138 Vasileos Konstantinou, Koropi 19400, T +30 210 6623565
Delivery Time & Hours
Delivery Time: (you calculate as the start date the date of shipment, not the order, and only working days are taken into account).
- Land destinations: 1-2 business days
- Island destinations: 2-3 working days
- Hard to reach areas: 2-5 business days
- Delivery days are from Monday - Friday
- Delivery Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm (on arrival)
Shipping & COD
- Shipping costs for the whole of Greece are €3.90
- Cash on Delivery is FREE
- Most parcels are up to 2kg, and each additional kilo is charged at €1
avgerinospharmacy.gr will not be held responsible for the consequences due to delivery delay or loss of your parcel by the carrier or due to force majeure. If the parcel is not received within the stated deadlines, an inquiry is made to the carrier and lasts up to 15 days. During this period, no refunds or reshipments can take place.
For all the details you can read our full shipping & handling policy here.