The Glass Vials that we use in Pharmaceutical & Cosmetic productions must adhere to and have specific characteristics for the proper storage, transportation and preservation of the quality of the raw materials.
1. Dark Packaging. One of the most important factors of corrosion and oxidation of natural and pharmaceutical preparations is the ultraviolet rays of the sun and natural light. For this reason, perhaps the most important parameter for a quality bottle is the dark packaging that protects the inner material from radiation.
2. Glass Bottle. Glass may be more expensive, but it is no coincidence that all research shows its higher safety both in the storage and transport of natural and pharmaceutical substances, compared to plastic. After prolonged storage of a liquid or solid in a plastic package, its admixture with small particles of the plastic package has been observed. For this reason, especially in cases of oral preparations, capsules, drinks and suspensions, glass packaging should always be preferred.
3. Recyclable Packaging. Glass is a 100% recyclable material, in contrast to plastic, which is partially recyclable or not at all. So with each purchase of a glass package, the burden is reduced and you in turn protect our environment.
4. Safety Cap. It is very important to protect ourselves and provide for our patient and those around us from unwanted events. The safety caps on all our bottles protect the material and the medicine inside the bottle from both small children and adults, in case the preparation falls into the wrong hands. Don't leave it to chance.
Returns & Exchanges Policy
Free shipping on all exchanges and returns up to 14 calendar days after delivery. Changing an item has never been easier with the new Stock Credit by Avgerinos service .
Necessary conditions are the presentation of the receipt/invoice inside the package and the condition of the products. The products should be like new and not have been opened or used. There are specific products that cannot be returned for health reasons. After we have received and checked your return package, we will then issue the corresponding Voucher/Gift Card with the same amount of money which you will be able to use on our site.
In the event that your products must be fully withdrawn we issue your refund using the same payment method used for the original purchase.
Return costs are free of charge but excluding additional costs due to your choice to use a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method we offer.
For all the details you can read our full allowance and change policy here.
The return address is: 138 Vasileos Konstantinou, Koropi 19400, T +30 210 6623565
Delivery Time & Hours
Delivery Time: (you calculate as the start date the date of shipment, not the order, and only working days are taken into account).
- Land destinations: 1-2 business days
- Island destinations: 2-3 working days
- Hard to reach areas: 2-5 business days
- Delivery days are from Monday - Friday
- Delivery Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm (on arrival)
Shipping & COD
- Shipping costs for the whole of Greece are €3.90
- Cash on Delivery is FREE
- Most parcels are up to 2kg, and each additional kilo is charged at €1
avgerinospharmacy.gr will not be held responsible for the consequences due to delivery delay or loss of your parcel by the carrier or due to force majeure. If the parcel is not received within the stated deadlines, an inquiry is made to the carrier and lasts up to 15 days. During this period, no refunds or reshipments can take place.
For all the details you can read our full shipping & handling policy here.